Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thank Goodness We're Not Celebrities

A recent post on "What Were They Thinking?" remarked about what Katie Holmes (Tom Cruise's significant other) wore when she went shopping the other day:
Katie Holmes looked like a hot mess from head to toe while out and about in Manhattan on Tuesday afternoon. The actress -- who typically looks somewhat pulled together -- hit the pavement in a mismatched outfit that featured a chocolate-brown fedora, grandpa-like cardigan, wrinkled red sheath, and suede peep-toe booties. We're too distracted to decide which element is most egregious, so you make the call.
While I can't say I'm wild about what Katie's wearing, I'm sure glad that my fashion instincts (or lack thereof) aren't evaluated each time I walk out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment