Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shopping Mall Kiosk Vendors

Is anyone else get tired of being accosted by kiosk vendors at shopping malls? I know it's their job, but it seems like every 20 feet, I'm asked what I use for aftershave, whether my nails need buffing, if my heating pad is up to snuff, and so on. And it's getting old.

Not too long ago, my wife pointed out that since most of the kiosks are on the first floor, if we want to get from one part of the mall to another in relative peace, all we have to do is hop up the nearest flight of stairs and use the second floor walkways. A simple solution to an annoying problem. Of course, another solution is staying away from the mall altogether...

1 comment:

  1. That’s really amazing and extraordinary blogs & can help those who get issues in searching this type of information. hero tower hyderabad

    ReplyDelete