- This is a game being played by children.
- If they win or lose every game of the season, it will not impact what college they attend or their future potential income.
- Of the hundreds of thousands of children who have ever played youth sports in Buffalo Grove, very few have gone on to play professionally. It is highly unlikely that any college recruiters or professional scouts are watching these games; so let's keep it all about having fun and being pressure-free.
- Imagine how you would feel if you saw a parent or coach from the opposing team cheering for your child when they made a great play. Then envision what kind of person you would think they are for doing that. You can be that person.
- Referees, umpires and officials are human and make mistakes, just like players, coaches, and you. No one shouts at you in front of other people when you make a mistake, so please don't yell at them. We do not have video replay; so, we will go with their calls.
- The only reason children want to play sports in because it is fun. Please don't let the behavior of the adults ruin their fun.
Gotta love it. Nothing like a little sarcasm to make a point.