- People who smoke in non-smoking restaurants
- Single drivers who drive in the car pool lane during commute time
- People who don't shut off their cell phones after they're asked nicely by flight attendants
- Individuals who cut to the front of the line rather than waiting patiently like everyone else
- People who walk on "ground under repair"
- Drivers who take up more than one parking spot when parking is a premium (e.g., at malls during the holidays)
- Pet owners who take their dogs to pet-free beaches
- People on planes who place both of their carry-ons in the bins above, raising the probability that someone behind them won't have room for their bags
I'm sure you can come up with more examples, and again, I don't want to sound like a legalist, but doesn't common courtesy count for anything? I'd like to think so.